The Eribel Group in Rijkevorsel (Belgium) is a leading developer and manufacturer of technical interior doors for utilities applications. They offer their customers total, customised solutions.
In 2019, Eribel decided to move their entire production facility to a new joint location in Rijkevorsel. By adding new machines and optimising the existing lay-out of the production process, the need arose for a new control system for the entire production line.
CTESO built a completely new control system for the production line. The construction of the electrical cabinets and the wiring of the production line as well as the programming of the PLC and safety controller were all handled by CTESO.
- Project management
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical diagrams in Eplan
- Electrical cabinet construction (panel building)
- Wiring of production line on-location
- PLC programming (Schneider Electric LMC201 + TM5 IO + TM7 IO)
- Programming of safety controller (SICK Flexi Soft)
- Equipped with various web visualisations for controlling and monitoring the production process
- Set-up and control of frequency regulation via CAN bus
- Modbus communication with sanding machine and production PCs/server
- Control of 3 FANUC robots via PROFIBUS
- Data read-out from RFID readers via Modbus
- Start-up and commissioning on-location
- Operator training