Covess, located in Lummen, specialises in the manufacture of thermoplastic pressure vessels for the storage of gasses and liquids.
For the purpose of expanding their market position, Covess is developing new machines for the wrapping of various types of thermoplastic tanks. To build and automate these machines, they were looking for a machine constructor who could complement them in the areas of engineering and machine assembly.
For Covess, we are completely automating these machines. We also providing them assistance with the engineering, assembly and start-up of the machines.
- Co-creation of machines
- Electrical engineering
- Electrical diagrams in Eplan
- Electrical cabinet construction (panel building)
- Wiring of the machine on-location
- PLC programming (Schneider Electric LMC402)
- Programming of safety controller (Schneider Electric XPSMC)
- Integration of industrial PC for visualisation and data processing
- Equipped with PC-based visualisation
- Data generation and reporting
- Control of KUKA robot via Modbus
- Modbus control of IR lamp controller
- Control of developer machine via PROFINET
- Machine start-up and testing on-location
- Operator training